This production method is a CMYK+W digital branding process designed specifically for silicone surfaces.
- Provides crisp, clear, high-definition artwork.
- Durable, flexible branding that can be hand washed.
- Perfect for printing dark coloured products as a layer of white ink can be printed under the artwork.
- Ideal for producing full colour images as well as approximate spot colour branding.
- Has a matt finish and does not crack or fade with typical use of product.
- Only one set up charge is required regardless of the number of print colours.
- Some colours cannot be reproduced including metallic and neon/fluorescent colours.
- Unable to print variable data.
- Minimum detail is advised to be no finer than 0.7mm.
- Artwork can be supplied in either vector or bitmap format.
- Supplied bitmaps must be higher than 300DPI resolution at the actual print size.
- Fonts are advised to be converted to outlines/objects to avoid font conflicts.