This CMYK branding process is produced by printing artwork onto a vinyl material with strong adhesive on the reverse. The branded area is then coated with a crystal-clear resin. Once dry, the finished decal is applied to the product and the adhesive forms a permanent bond.
- Ideal for producing vivid full colour images as well as closely matched spot colour branding.
- Produces a stunning 3D effect that elevates the perceived value of a product.
- Can print variable data including individual names.
- Edge-to-edge branding can be achieved on the resin coated area.
- Only one set up charge is required regardless of the number of print colours.
- Larger print areas can be more expensive.
- White, metallic gold, silver and neon colours cannot be printed.
- The resin needs to be cured for one day before shipping the product.
- Artwork can be supplied in either vector or bitmap format.
- Supplied bitmaps must be higher than 300DPI resolution at the actual print size.
- A 3mm bleed must be added to the artwork if it bleeds off the product.