Commonly referred to as ‘Blind’ debossing, a heated custom metal plate is pressed firmly onto the product leaving an impression of the artwork. Thermo debossing is also available on certain products, using additional heat to create a unique and eye-catching two-tone finish.
- Higher perceived value than other forms of branding.
- The branding becomes part of the product and is permanent.
- The product can be shipped as soon as heat pressing is finished.
- Certain products can produce a two-tone finish.
- Unable to print variable data such as individual naming.
- The artwork must be supplied in vector format.
- Fonts are advised to be converted to outlines/objects to avoid font conflicts.